Sunday Morning

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Stand & Salute "Liberty"

What a beautiful start to a long weekend! Yesterday my husband, niece and I went to Philadelphia for the day; wow was there a lot of people. We had a fabulous day their, all the historic sightseeing and the philly cheesesteak, yum! We took over 100 pictures, here is a layout for a picture that we took at the Liberty Bell.


Created with:
Bazzill ~ white 12 x 12
DCWV Old World Stack ~ Blue background paper
DCWV Autumn Splendor ~ Red glitter paper for star
The other blue & white paper is scrap that I am trying to use up
I inked the edges on the liberty bell border using Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Broken china and I also popped "Liberty" and the border for some more demension.
That is pretty much it, a very simple layout
Enjoy the rest of your day

No comments:

Post a Comment