Sunday Morning

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Let's get this started

Where to start!? I created this blog about a year ago if not more but I never went through it. I think it scared me. So here I am getting it started and wanting to share with you my creations and some stories. Come join me in this journey and I hope that we both enjoy this and that we can all learn from one another and share our creativness.
I have created some items during these past months, some with my cricut, which I LOVE, and others without. But I hope to create a lot more with my cricut. I haven't gotten the E2 yet because I am waiting for some of the kinks to get resolved before purchasing yet along witht the Craftroom. I like using my cricut with the DS so I'm really not in a huge hurry. I also own the YUDU but it has been sitting in the box for about a year now, I need to get over my fear and start creating some t-shirts! All will come in due time.

1 comment: