Sunday Morning

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Happy Birthday To My Hubby!!

What a beautiful Saturday!! It's 80degrees here in Jersey beautiful sunny day not a cloud in the sky and no rain!!
Today is my hubby's bday...as soon as he woke up I presented him a card that I made him. Below are the pics, he is a avid fisherman that is why I chose this theme.






And after the happy birthdays we went to Cracker Barrel, our favorite place for breakfast.
Materials Used:
Imagine Machine from Provo Craft
Imagine Cartridge ~ Imagine More for the background paper
Cricut Cartridge ~ Paper dolls for Everyday, boy and all accessories
Stampin' Up ~ stamped images inside card
Cuttle bug embossing ~ Tiny Mosaic, Tiny bubbles, Spots & Dots & Distressed stripes
Of course the paper is from my scraps, gotta use those up before I buy more!!
Have a fabulous weekend!
Susan

1 comment: