Sunday Morning

Thursday, August 4, 2011

HOT HOT HOT

Wow it's been so HOT, I don't even feel like "crafting".
Since my last post I have bought a new Provo machine, I got the Imagine! I was telling or trying to convince myself that I didn't "need" it well I think the heat got to me and I caved in. I used it already several times and I can tell you that I am glad that I did get it and the best part was the price. I bought it on EBAY for a great price. I also have the YUDU machine for over a year but that is still sitting in the box that it came in. I have limited space in my craft room and it doesn't fit in there. I found a table in the IKEA catalog that I think will work, I just need to rearrange my jet max cubes to get it to fit. I will post a pic to show when I decide what to do.
I hope to get back to my crafting soon; well as soon as this heat subsides.
Hoping everyone an awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment